Thursday, January 08, 2009

Google's Top 10 Products. What are they?

Back in 1999, I use to play pick up soccer in Mountain View, CA at a park called Eagle Park. I remember playing against a bunch of people who wore shirts that said "Google" on them. I had no idea what Google was at the time and I was working for a e-commerce company...who is still a publically-traded company and doing well today but to go back to 1999 and work for Google, WOW!!!

Nonetheless, I am always amazed at all Google products. Everything they come out with is easy, intuitive, and catches on with the public so fast! I remember 3 years ago the first time a friend of mine showed me Google Earth and zoomed in on the streets of Manhattan and then quickly took me to Rome in a matter of seconds. Just amazing technology!

In terms of Google's most popular products, Google Search holds the #1 spot with an estimated 136.6 million unique visitors in the U.S, Google Maps with 36 million is #2, Image Search with 31.7 million is #3, and Gmail with 10.5 million is #4.

Source: Quantcast

1. Google Search
2. Google Maps
3. Google Image Search
4. Gmail
5. Google Book Search
6. Google News
7. Google Video Search
8. Picasa
9. Google Earth
10. Google Groups

Source: ComScore

1. Google Search
2. Google Image Search
3. Google Maps
4. Gmail
5. Google News Search
6. Google Video Search
7. Google Product Search
8. Google Book Search
9. Picasa
10. Google Earth

Thanks,
David Chao
The Web Conferencing Expert